Jacobus Family Blog
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Been Way too Long!
Hi all, its been way too long since I've posted anything to my blog! Boy has my life changed since the last time...I have lots to tell, and photos to post, but its getting close to Mass time, so I've got to go get dressed. I'll be back!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Mike
1st Ride 08
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(1)
▼
June
(1)
Been Way too Long!
►
2009
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(16)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(2)
About Me
PamJ
Roscommon, Michigan, United States
Mike and I live UpNorth in Michigan, with our 2 cats and new puppy. We are bikers, and spend our free time riding this beautiful area....
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment