




We took a long weekend up to see Fr. Michael in Ironwood...we'd like to think it was to see him and visit, but we all know the real reason, to meet "Bruno". We took some friends with us - Pat and Joe, and of course Molly. The meeting of the "kissin' kousins" went remarkably well! It was just beautiful there. We went touring on Saturday, out to a fabulous dinner for our anniversary all the way to Wisconsin! (1 mile from the parrish) at a place that served the best homemade Italian food...when I can remember the name of the place, I'll let you know :) We also got to see the Bishop again, he came to celebrate Mass on Sunday, so that was a bonus! Its a long ride, 410 miles so about 9 hours if you count stopping to get out once in a while. I wish it were closer, but its not, and he's very happy there and that's what counts.
Also went on a "girls ride" with my girlfriends from Traverse, we went on a mini adventure, funny how you've ridden roads for years, and could still get lost-sorta. We found our destination, Lulu's in Bellaire, had a great lunch and promised to do it again!

We've been keeping real busy with the KofC Canteen, its a whole 'nuther world when you enter the "bingo" world!
the weather around here has been just beautiful, more summer like than fallish. I am not complaining. so that' it for now...

No comments:
Post a Comment